Okay, so I am going to Las Vegas next week for Karin's big 4-0. It has been planned for quite some time now. Well, I can't go.....why you ask....well, as most of you know I am a germ freak, everything makes me cringe, my hands are always cracked from all of the REALLY, REALLY, HOT soapy water that I wash my hands with at least 30 times a day. So what does this have to do with Vegas, A LOT!! I read, not to long ago, some foolish person sent me the link, of the 10 dirtiest places in the world, and Airplane Bathrooms are near the top of that list. The article went into great detail as to why they are considered so dirty and let me tell you, it is BAD. So, there is no way I am making it from Dulles to Vegas non stop without going potty, especially with all of the water I drink. I can't take a can of Lysol, because it is not allowed. I could take some Lysol wipes but then I would need gloves and a mask, to wipe the whole place down. Not only do I hate flying but now I have that to worry about. What was that person thinking when they sent me that link!!!!! Of course I will go, but oh is it going to be painful. I will be taking my disinfectant wipes with me. I will let you know how it goes.
So Jenny Craig is working. 4 weeks 15.2 pounds and 8.5 inches off my midsection. I am so excited. Sure next week in Vegas may be difficult but I have a plan. I will be okay on the food it is the alcohol that will get me, so I will drink until I can't drink anymore and then hopefully it will do bad things to me and will not stay with me long, if you know what I mean. No really, I won't do that, but the thought did cross my mind. Hopefully we will be so busy it won't matter.
I will post some pictures in a little bit, they are on the other computer that is a piece of CRAP!!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment