Friday, August 8, 2008

I finally did it..

I finally had "The Girls" done. I can't wait to see them. I was at the surgery center yesterday (Thursday, 8/7) by 7:00am and I was on my way by 11:30 or so. Not too long at all. I still have not seen them yet; not until Monday. Yes, I am in pain, but it is bearable; thank goodness for painkillers every 4-6 hours. I will let you all know on Monday after the doctors appointment how they are doing. All I know is that now, once healed, I will be able to jog and not have to buy shirts just to fit that area. YIPPEE. My BFF is next and I will hopefully be able to go there to be with her :)

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Soooooooo glad to see that you are feeling well enough to post!! Sleep is the best medicine, hope you're getting LOTS of it - tell Jeff I said so!