Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Quick Update

First things first; Happy One Year Anniversary to my BIL and SIL John and Tiffany. It was on Monday, but I did send them both a text so really I am not late.

Tomorrow will be two weeks since the girls were done. I have at least taken a peek at them and I giggle each time, they just don't look real or that they are mine. I am getting adjusted to them slowly. I am still feeling a bit of pain, the sharp pain is the absolute worse. The best part is, I can wear a sports bra, never in my life has that been an option. Now, that is all I am allowed to wear until the healing is done, YIPPEEE! I really love wearing them. Oh, and I wore the cutest sundress on Saturday, the last time I did that was in elementary school, and that is no joke. Now, I am getting anxious to be allowed to work out to have the rest of my body match them.

Ashton goes back to school on Monday; where has the summer gone. He is going to be a big 4th grader. He started playing football a few weeks ago, and so far so good, no broken bones. He is so stinkin cute.

Bailor is starting preschool the week after labor day. Goodness knows he needs to be socialized. He is a very good boy, he needs to learn to play well with others and to share. Miss Angela is going to miss him and he is going to miss her, but I am hoping it is the right thing. I know it is the right move. He will see her on days off from school. She is so sweet to him, and was a huge part of potty training (KUDOS to Miss A). Ashton will still be going there before and after school.

Not much else going on, but if there is I will let you know.

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

I love your blog - check out mine to see how much!!!