What was I doing 10 years ago?
Just found out I was pregnant with Ashton
Working at Carrabba's in Florida
Just got back from a 2 week vacation in Hawaii
Driving a VW GTI
5 Things on my T0-Do List:
Pack for my trip to Vegas
Go to the grocery store for weekend supplies for the boys
Do a little laundry
Set up my online account for Navy Federal
Get my hair colored
5 Snacks I enjoy:
Chips and Salsa
Cheese and Crackers
Celery and hummus
Sugar free jello with fat free cool whip
Cookies and milk
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
Pay off all of my bills
Pay off my parents and Jeff's parents bills
Donate to a children's hospital
Buy a plane so I can travel whenever I want and have people come visit (JONI!!)
Set up funds for the boys and for Tyler and Katherine Ann
5 Bad Habits:
Cheating on diets
Spending money and not telling Jeff
Buying craft supplies
Biting my finger nails
Speeding to work
5 places I've Lived:
Altamonte Springs, FL
Naples, Italy
McDonough, GA
Spotsylvania, VA
Honolulu, HI
5 Jobs I've Had:
Hostess at Applebees
Server at Carrabba's, Outback, Bonefish and Gleason's
Capital One - Call Center
McKesson - Administrative Assistant
Law Office - Legal Secretary
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Helllllooooooo, Vegas pictures please!
Post a Comment