I really do feel bad for my hubby and that he is short staffed, and I do support that he needs to do what he needs to do to get the job done. However, when that means he is setting his alarm for just before 5:00am, yes I said 5:00am and takes a really long shower, and drops stuff in there and when he is done leaves the bathroom door open with the light and fan on to get ready; which is now glaring right in my eyes and after dead silence it sounds like a freight train with the fan on in the bathroom. Is it bad of me, to want him to take a shower at night, and just get up and go. He can shave at work can't he? So, after about 30 minutes of all of this he proceeds to go to the kitchen to get a drink and get the lunches together. He insists on using the ice in the door, that doesn't always work and makes even louder than usual noises. This means that the dog is now awake, and if she doesn't go out in the next two minutes there will be a mess for me to clean up. Dog awake means Bailor is awake; because this kid is like his daddy and doesn't require a whole lot of sleep. Well, I am awake I might as well get out of bed and get ready for the day. Honey leaves I am out of shower, put my clothes on so I can take the dog out, and yep she pooped and pee..just what I want to do in the morning. The germ freak now has to pick up poop and clean the carpet. Hubby is gone, which means I have to get me and the boys ready, out the door and on the road, dog in crate, no later than 7:00am to drop the boys off and get to work by 8:00am. Of course Bailor doesn't want to get dressed and Ashton doesn't want to get out of bed (this kid is like his mommy and likes his sleep), Miley decides now is the time to steal socks and run through the house like a wild dog. At about 6:50am I realize that my MIL will be coming to the house today, and I really don't want her to see my messy house. So in the next 10 minutes Ashton and I going into our cleaning blitz to get it done (a task learned from having our house on the market for 8 months). Then I wonder why I am exhausted before I even get to work. I have actually fallen asleep in my car sitting at stop lights, the horns honking behind me wake me up.
During the hubby and mommy talk in the morning, Jeff informed me about what Bailor said last night. Jeff was sitting on the couch and came and got him by the hand and said very proud come see, come see, so Jeff gets up and follows him to the kitchen. Bailor proceeds to point to an orange on the counter and the conversation looks like this:
B: "look see"
J: "what"
B: "look, butt"
J: "what"
B: "butt"
J: "whose butt?"
B: "monkey butt"
You may be wondering why he is saying this and who taught him that, let me explain. We have started watching a show on Animal Planet called "Escape to Chimp Eden" (if you haven't seen it, you should it is great). Well, my 3 year old made the association between the chimps butts and that orange, with the puffy top (if you know what I mean). Yes, the conversation was funny, but I am way impressed at Bailor making that correlation. He gets that from me (smart).....
Hopefully tomorrow, Friday, will be a little less eventful in the morning. The evening holds exciting plans for me. Yep, I have to do laundry. What a romantic evening Friday holds.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
TAG, go to my blog for details!!!
Post a Comment